Playing PUBG MOBILE game on your Android and iOS gadgets is very simple. Now we are going find out how to install PUBG MOBILE for PC or Laptop devices using an emulator.
- Go to BlueStacks or Nox App player official site and then download the latest version of the emulator.
- Now set up your favorite emulator like BlueStacks or Nox on your computer.
- It’s time to open the emulator from your Windows and Mac device and then click on the search box.
- In that search box, type PUBG MOBILE App name and hit enter.
- Choose the right application of PUBG and then tap on the install button.
- If you find any difficulty in the above method, simply use the below link to download directly on your PC.
Hope you are done with the installation of PUBG MOBILE game on your Windows 7, 8, 8.1 10 & Mac operating system using the above tutorial.
Must Read: Download Lords Mobile game on your Laptop